cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iwatch se wont link data plan from iphone 8

neilbirch1982
Visitor

I have recently got a iwatch se, originally from EE online and it would not link the mobile data from my mobile to the watch. i tried going into my local EE store and they advised that the watch had not been activated or linked to my plan so would never work, so they sold me another in store and said that the new one is linked to my plan and to arrange to send the original one back to EE.

As soon as I get home and pair the phone to the watch, same issue, my plan doesnt let me use data on the watch.

Ring 150 as prompted and after a hour of being on to a adviser, pairing, un-pairing, resetting, new e-sim, still nothing.

Was told that they would ring me back in a hour, four hours later and not heard anything and when pairing again its still the same issue.

is there any tips or tricks or do I just except that I will never have a Iwatch and return it back to the strore?

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @neilbirch1982

Thanks for coming to the EE Community. 

Was your original watch returned? 

When trying to pair your Apple Watch through the Watch App on your iPhone do you receive an error?

Is your watch a cellular watch? 

Speak soon, 

Katie.