Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

I have a question about my Billing enquiry

I was overly charged on my upcoming bill, I should be paying less then then what I usually pay as I have discount applied to it. I don't understand why I have been charged a lot.

Renaming Device Names on MYEE

Is there any way to rename the devices displayed on MYEE? Currently I have two phones and mini WiFi boxes listed as phone numbers. I've tried adding the numbers as named contacts to my phone contacts and allowing the MYEE App permissions to contacts ...

Samsung upgrade

Hello, I'm due to upgrade my phone and want to stay with Samsung.I'm undecided what to go for.I'm looking for 256 for storage plus expandable. Really good camera.Thanks 

Joanne53 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch series 7 dispatch

Has anyone had movement on their watch order yet? I ordered just after 1pm on the pre order day but still is sitting at “awaiting confirmation” SS graphite 45mm 

adamtj21 by Established Contributor
  • 130 replies
  • 33 Helpful

Resolved! Old device showing on myEE

Just upgraded (nice and easy) but my old device is showing on myEE still. Doi need to call EE or is there a way to sort it myself?

andtal75 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Monthyly Bill

I upgraded my phone a couple months ago and the monthly charge is meant to be £75 but I'm being charged way over £100 a month. Why is this? 

Trade in delay

I have traded in my old phone against a new one.  I have had notification that it has been received and accepted by the third party.  However, I have not had any contact from EE themselves or had the value of the old phone credited to my account.Anyo...

iPhone 13 pro max delay

I ordered my IPhone 13 pro max in gold 128gb over 2 months ago as a pre order in store and was told by the assistant manager that this phone was actually in stock and should only take two days to arrive. Two days passed and I called up and I was told...