Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Iphone 13 pro

Hi I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro 512gb in silver yesterday, delivery said 1 day but my order still says awaiting confirmation how do I know when I will get it, up front cost has been taken from my bank.  Thanks

Sh897 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max

hello everyone I've got an estimated delivery date 19 Nov 2021 - 23 Nov 2021 what are the actual chances of receiving  mine in this time frame?

Shane211 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pixel 5 Bose headphones

I hope this reaches anyone looking to buy a Pixel 5 with 'free' headphones from google. Be aware I've just found out it can take up to 60!!! Days for them to fullfil which I'm guessing makes them a whole lot cheaper for them to buy!  So 14 days for E...

Reecerice by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 3 Helpful

ee perks account deactivated

Hi I'm struggling to activate my ee perks discounts.i get the message that my account has been deactivated as I took too long to verify my e mail address.ive tried to reset password but still got the same message.im looking to upgrade my phone and c...

834rob by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I access me EE perk

I’ve just registered with EE perks and confirmed my email but now it won’t let me access the perk account. I’ve tried to reset password but no email has arrived in my inbox or junk box. How can I resolve this?

Resolved! Change date payment bill

Hi Can I change my payment date? Now I must Play 15th at the month. How change to pay at last day month?

4GEE Router Connected Devices List Wrong

When I view my router's connected devices list, there are several devices listed in offline that are definitely connected right now. I want to put parental controls on them but as they are faded out and in the offline list I can't access them. I have...

pmus by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Underage contract.

Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask. It has come to my attention that a minor that I know has lied about their age earlier this year to get a phone contract from EE. They were pressured into it by their old friends and he also suffers from m...

YAYA228 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful