cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pixel 5 Bose headphones

Reecerice
Contributor
Contributor

I hope this reaches anyone looking to buy a Pixel 5 with 'free' headphones from google. Be aware I've just found out it can take up to 60!!! Days for them to fullfil which I'm guessing makes them a whole lot cheaper for them to buy!  So 14 days for EE THEN UPTO 60 DAYS FOR GOOGLE 75 DAYS IN TOTAL. AM I TYE THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THIS IS TOTALLY UNREASONABLE? 

15 REPLIES 15
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Reecerice 

Whilst I agree 60 days does seem excessive, they do say they will try and get them sent within 14 days but in certain circumstances it could take up to 60 days. Most people should therefore get them within 14 days  of validating the claim.

• Send the headphones you cheapskates
Tucker3
Investigator
Investigator

Takes the **bleep** 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tucker3,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you claimed your free gift from Google?

Thanks

James

Yes I have and it's been over 2 weeks iv emailed them and they have ignored me. They give you a tracking number but impossible to find where to enter it. Iv come to the conclusion they just gonna hope u give up asking. Id love to hear an explanation of why it would take 60 days to arrive. Are they walking them from China to me. 

If they do not arrive within the 60 days my feeling is that EE is false selling the Pixel 5. I will return the Phone and cancel my order, I honestly do not care if its Google or EE that is at fault. ITS FALSE ADVERTISING 

Come on what you got to say. What is the explanation gonna be if they don't arrive. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tucker3

Google's terms and conditions for Pixel 5 Bose headphones offer says:

"11. The Administrator shall endeavor to ship the Reward within 14 to 60 days of validation of the relevant Claim. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or exhaustion of Reward stocks, the Administrator reserves the right to substitute the Reward with an alternative reward of equal or greater value for the Reward."

Chris

So basically no one's getting them.