cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pixel 5 Bose headphones

Reecerice
Contributor
Contributor

I hope this reaches anyone looking to buy a Pixel 5 with 'free' headphones from google. Be aware I've just found out it can take up to 60!!! Days for them to fullfil which I'm guessing makes them a whole lot cheaper for them to buy!  So 14 days for EE THEN UPTO 60 DAYS FOR GOOGLE 75 DAYS IN TOTAL. AM I TYE THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THIS IS TOTALLY UNREASONABLE? 

15 REPLIES 15
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tucker3,

Has it been over 60 days since the validation of your claim?

Thanks

James

chistery
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

A colleague that had their claim validated on 30th Oct has just received shipping notification.

Amazing. I've just checked Ebay and you can buy brand new unopened Bose headphones same make for £170 as I thought half price now. This is a shambles. It really has made me question any 'free' offers for pre-order. I will probably never do this again. Very very disappointing.

Tedstar69
Explorer

Totally- I pre ordered a 6 pro back in October on the basis I'd have them for Xmas and don't even know how to claim!!! Please help - I have called EE told to go direct to Google spent nearly an hour holding for then whilst they found out! Only to be told need to go to the retailer bought from - which is EE - This is not good enough 

I bought a pixel 6 pro pre order on the basis of getting these headphones and have been passed around noone seems to know what's going on - best thing if we all go to advertising standards and mention it on twitter ALOT 

Have been with EE over 10 yes this is a disgrace

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Tedstar69

Welcome to the EE Community. 

To submit your claim this must be done direct with Google by visiting this page

Claims may be made after 14 but before 45 days following your purchase.

I hope this helps, 

Katie 🙂