cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How to claim Bose headphones with pre order Pixel 6

Abraines
Visitor

I can't seem to work out how to claim my headphones with the ore order of the Google 6

14 REPLIES 14
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Abraines

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You would need to wait 14 days from ordering your phone then go to www.pixel-offers.com/headphones and enter your details, including the IMEI number, which you can find on the phone’s packaging.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T 

I haven't yet put my claim in but how do I show proof of purchase as I went down the upgrade route? The only date stamp I have to show it was during the qualifying period is the order tracking page and a text message from EE. 

Thanks in advance

Leanne_T

Hi @KingZizu84 

Do you have the delivery note that was included in the box? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi @Leanne_T ,

Yes I do have the delivery note though that only shows the dispatch date and not the pre order date.

Thanks

Leanne_T

Hi @KingZizu84

Thanks for coming back to me. 

This should be fine for you, if Google need any further details you can give us a call on 150 and the team will see what they can send you 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi @Leanne_T ,

Thanks for the speedy reply. I will wait till the 14 days and then submit my claim to Google (I think that's who you meant and not Sony) using the order delivery note.

Leanne_T

I did thanks for keeping me right 🙂 @KingZizu84 

I've changed the reply now, thank you. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne. 

Hi @Leanne_T 

I submitted my claim and Google have advised that the delivery note doesn't contain all of the information required because it needs to have the order date, not the dispatch date. I also sent the email confirmation from EE when I ordered but that doesn't contain the actual phone make and model on! What could EE provide to resolve this? Presumably I won't be the only one this happens to...

Leanne_T

Hi @rebeccaharper86

Did you enter the IMEI number when you submitted your claim? 

Have you heard back from Google since you supplied the order confirmation email? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.