cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re-registering a new dongle

EE1701
Contributor
Contributor

HI all, a new post for me, I bought a monthly contract 4G wifi dongle a few years ago, handy for camping.

However due to my current internet provider Talktalk being down for approx 2 weeks now, I dug out my old Dongle and used it temporarily.

I have now bought a new 4G pay and go dongle, but the problem is as I have previously registered with EE using the old dongle, to check my credit etc, I now cant seem to be able to re-register myself to be able to check my new Dongles current credit and Gb allowance remaining.

Question: How to re-register onto my new Dongle?

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It will have a different mobile number from your old one. Just Add an Account to your MyEE. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

HI thank you for trying to help, however yes it will have a new number, but I cannot find any click on or anything that suggests to ''Add an Account'', anywhere.

Thank you for trying, somehow I think its worked itself out, I don't know how, it has somehow automatically showing me the current usage of my new pay and go Dongle.

It shows my new number, and when I log in it relates to the new Dongle and credit etc, maybe because the old one is now switched off, or out of range, who knows?

But it works.

Thanks.

MyEE Menu > A/C Settings > Add an Account.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)