cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Transfer old number

DianaR
Visitor

Hi,

I've started the transfer of my old number to EE. It's been 4 days and nothing has happened and if I try to do the transfee process again, it says the PAC code is invalid. How long is it supposed to take?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @DianaR ,

The below might be relevant. You may want to open an online chat to chase up if the below has been exceeded.

How long will it take to transfer my number?

If you submit the form before 5.30pm on a working day, we will endeavour to have your number transferred the following working day.

If your request is made after 5.30pm, or made on a weekend or bank holiday, your number will take two working days to transfer.

Please allow time for us to complete your request. For example, if you submit your details at 5.25pm this may not allow us quite enough time to complete for the following working day. However, we will do our best to transfer your number in a timely manner. 

Good to know

Remember we don’t transfer numbers on bank holidays.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/keep-my-number/how-do-i-transfer-my-num...

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net