Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Smartwatch plan tariff. Whats inlcuded?

Hello, I have bought smartwatch plan for £7 but I can't use GPS as it ask me to connect with the phone. I do not understand why it is like that. Then. when o sent text message I need ro pay additional money for each text send. Additionally when I sen...

MMagdus by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have not received unlock code

Last week while still with EE I contacted them via chat to try an unlock my EE phone.  I was advised this request would be sent to the unlock team and I would receive an email with 72 hrs.  The 72 hrs have passed without any sign of an unlock email a...

Resolved! EE Perks not resetting

Hi, Managed to login to my account this evening to be advised i needed to re-validate my NHS work email. Upon entering my work email, i obtained the email with a link which then asked me to sign back in to the perk website.. I'm not getting "The logi...

SIM card not activating

Hi I have upgraded to an iPhone 12 and was sent a new SIM card which I activated yesterday but I still have no signal and my old SIM card has been deactivated. Can anyone help? thanks 

Bexmack by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! My EE App not opening on Samsung S6

Since 23rd November (at least) when trying to log in to My EE, I type in my 4 digit code and then I get "There seems to be a problem..." Sorry we're having a little difficulty right now. Try closing the app and coming back a bit later. Ref: A4.59.1-f...

tim2000 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Annual Upgrade

Why does online annual upgrade never work?  I'm trying to save CS from taking my call but every year without fail I try and every year - no available deals on this phone, when I'm paying for the top contract. Its starting to wear thin, online chat do...

Gomrathb by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Help

Is this a sucseful order  number.  xkoxxxxxxxxx   [mod edit: Please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Iphone 13 promax (good as new)

I've ordered a iPhone 13 Pro max (good as new) what stated in stock online, I've also spoke to a ee representative and they've said its in stock I've not heard anything after placing my order online almost 48 hours after, it states online if the phon...

Dpd no id

I order a s21 ultra today and got told in a txt by dpd I'd need Id witch I don't have but I like with my mom and she and a passport same last name would she be able to have the delivery? 

Upgrading Smart Watch

My contract for my Galaxy Watch 46mm is coming to an end and as this is now nearly a 3 year old device I have upgraded to the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.  I assume this new device will take the number of the current Galaxy Watch which will then become ju...

Rulkez by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful