Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! xbox series s

Hi,I've recently taken out a mobile plan which icludes the xbox series s deal.  I haven't recieved any notifications about the xbox, and about when it's going to be delivered.  It's been 11 days since i took out the plan.  Do i wait or contact ee abo...

tomo11 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Checking stock levels on the website

I’ve been trying to get a Nintendo switch on add to plan for over a week now via the online shop. It constantly logs me out and I have to start my search again, it doesn’t say the switch is out of stock as they normally have a big sign over it saying...

Hattue by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch still not activated

So I upgraded my Apple Watch in June but it wouldn’t connect to my data plan. Called EE, told me to wait for it to complete activation. 2 weeks later, still not activated so I chat to a tech who sends a new e-sim to the watch. Pair, unpair etc, repea...

Garry41 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

X box series s offer

Hi I'm looking to upgrade my phone and seen the x box offer last week but can't find it now is it over? Thank you in advance

Stu55 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

Y is my order taking so long to get here. 

JOHNTM15 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nhs perk

Morning!Not sure if anyone can offer advice, I’ve tried resetting my password for the EE perks website but no email ever comes through to do this. I’ve spoke now to four different workers at EE all of who have offered different advice and I still don...

Amy144 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data renew

My Data has not reset this month, I have 3 contracts linked to me, the other 2 received Data. 

I upgraded one of my line's

I upgraded my child's phone as a Christmas surprise. I asked so many times for no messages to be sent to her number. Today she gets a message to say her phone has arrived! I am furious I was promised no messages would be sent to her, the phone arrive...

Upgrade not working

Hey fellow members,I have had a problem with the upgrade on the we website and app.Was due an upgrade way back in may but instead changed on to the rolling contract because I wasn't ready then.Been ready the past few months and now seems I can't.When...

vuma02 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful