cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Smartwatch plan tariff. Whats inlcuded?

MMagdus
Visitor

Hello,

I have bought smartwatch plan for £7 but I can't use GPS as it ask me to connect with the phone. I do not understand why it is like that. Then. when o sent text message I need ro pay additional money for each text send. Additionally when I send text message to anyone, they receive them from my new number  (smartwatch number) not a phone number. Can someone explain me why it is like that? I thought that I could send text messages for free and the number will be the same as my phone number. Plus GPS is not working.

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@MMagdus : A smartwatch has to be paired with a mobile phone, not a landline.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MMagdus

Welcome to the community.

I'd recommend speaking to our technical support team so they can check everything is set up properly between your watch and mobile phone from our side.

Let us know what happens.

Chris