cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Annual Upgrade

Gomrathb
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Why does online annual upgrade never work? 

I'm trying to save CS from taking my call but every year without fail I try and every year - no available deals on this phone, when I'm paying for the top contract. Its starting to wear thin, online chat doesn't work, CS are telling me call back tomorrow can't even get thru and now I'm getting a email saying they couldn't upgrade me because I'm not eligible when I tried thru a different upgrade way online - even though the contract clearly states I'm ready for a annual upgrade. 

Just want to order the phone before I have to wait 28 days again. Ughhhh 

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gomrathb

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

Which phone are you looking to order? 

Is there a plan higher or the same price as the one you have at the moment? 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Gomrathb
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Leanne_T 

I'm on the top contract of £109 a month and I'm trying to get a iPhone 13 Pro Max 1Tb in graphite. I'm seeing 7 days for dispatch. I'm looking to stay on the same cost per month. 3 swappable iPhone full works plan 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I think that may be why it's saying there are no plans available, @Gomrathb. With some upgrade anytime options, you have to stay on the same price or higher. If our online systems can't find one, you may need to speak to our Mobile Care team for them to search manually for you.

We appreciate your efforts to try and avoid that, but I'm sure they'll be happy to help you.

Chris