Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade with recurring addons

If I upgrade do I loose my recurring addons such as unlimited data or does it continue until I remove it 

reegsta by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Being charged more than the plan i chose

Changed from a £30 a month plan to a £23 a month plan, when I look at the plan info it has just kept me on the £30 plan with a £4 discount which is still higher than I signed up for, when I called customer services was told it was my fault for not ra...

Refused delivery

Hi there, I recently (25/11) upgraded my phone to Samsung A52s × Xbox series S on the Black Friday deal. I paid £30 up front. Everything was going well until DPD tried delivering it when it said its been refused and sent back to EE. My address on EE ...

Xbox series x bundle

So I ordered the series x gaming bundle with ultimate pass, video pass and data pass for 24months at £31 a month I have received the console but no message with the link for claiming the bundle. The 7 days have passed slightly annoyed. 

NHS ee perks

I upgraded my phone today in store and was told by the advisor I was entitled to Nhs discount via the EE perks, but it would take 24 hours for them to verify my ID and receive the codes! I was told I could phone through and add the codes to my accoun...

?extra charges

I've just started a new contract with EE, my first bill is due to go out on the 7/12/21. My monthly amount is £56 and then I was expecting the initial £30 payment but there is also a £20 overdue charge, I dont understand what I could be overdue on. C...

Add to plan

I ordered a xbox x last night as a add on plan. The customer service agent told me it was £10 upfront and then £31 a month for 11 months which I agreed to. The xbox has been dispatched and is due for delivery today. I have now had a text from you say...

Screenshot_20211123-072421_Word.jpg
Kim431 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful