cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Accessories add on

Pickle19
Investigator
Investigator
  • I placed an accessory order almost a week ago for an apple homepod. Received the confirmation email and the xko tracking doesn't work. When should I expect it to be dispatched with a dpd tracking number? Has my order even gone through as its still showing on my dashboard that I can add upto one accessory on my account 
3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Pickle19  The XKO is an order number not a tracking number.  You can have up to 3 items from the add to plan store so it will say you can have more add to plan items.    Might be worth calling customer services about this as it shouldn’t take a week to receive this. 

When I ordered it it said that I could have upto one add on and it still states this after near a week of ordering. I have rang them 2 days ago and they said just to wait on dispatch email took me forever to get through to speak to someone and wasn't really helpful. Just wondering is this the norm to wait so long on a dispatch? I've not long joined ee few months ago and I had my phone the following day after I ordered but do you wait longer for accessory order?

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Pickle19  when Ive used the add to plan store I’ve never received a tracking number from DPD and I’ve waited about 4-5 days to receive the item.