cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Refused delivery

Littlet-177
Explorer

Hi there, I recently (25/11) upgraded my phone to Samsung A52s × Xbox series S on the Black Friday deal. I paid £30 up front. Everything was going well until DPD tried delivering it when it said its been refused and sent back to EE. My address on EE and DPD is all correct, but when I log in and track the parcel my address is incomplete with no door number. I called up customer service and they've told me they cant do nothing about it, but just to give me my £30 refund. I asked if it can be sent out again with correct address, because someone made a mistake and he said no sorry. Also he said I basically lost out on the deal and wont be able to receive the Xbox series S. So now im stuck paying for the phone I dont have and wont be able to receive the console. Can someone help with this please. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Littlet-177  You’ll not be stuck with a contract for a phone you don’t have your account will revert back to the old contract you upgraded from.     Unfortunately a no delivery means it’s sent back to EE this can not be dispatched again to you as a no delivery will follow the protocol of a no delivery. 

Hi, im just trying to understand why was the parcel even sent out by EE if it didnt even have a door number. Thats not my mistake. I provided everything correctly on purchase. It even says everything correct on the confirmation address. Someone somewhere printed half the address, stuck it on the parcel and just sent it out? I've got to wait for a refund and I can upgrade again, no I would really appreciate if I can have my original order. I know this isn't your fault but im disappointed with EE how they went about it.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Littlet-177

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

If you would like this looked into, I would suggest getting back in touch with our Mobile Care team.

Thanks. 

Leanne.