cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Being charged more than the plan i chose

Elliott1987
Explorer

Changed from a £30 a month plan to a £23 a month plan, when I look at the plan info it has just kept me on the £30 plan with a £4 discount which is still higher than I signed up for, when I called customer services was told it was my fault for not raising the issue sooner and I'm out of my contract period now, don't see how it's my fault that I've not been charged correctly for the service i signed up for.

3 REPLIES 3
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Elliott1987.

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear this has happened.

When did you change to the new plan?

Were our Customer Care team not able to adjust it?

Jon

The contract ran from March 13th 2020 to March 2021, didn't upgrade because there were no better deals so just let it keep running, the amount looks to have been wrong from the start, keeping me on the £30 a month contract i was previously on with a £4 deduction instead of being switched to the £23 a month contract i chose, when I called was told there was nothing they could do because I was out of my contract.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks for explaining some more, @Elliott1987

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris