Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

new broadband installed yesterday, but deadspots in house

Our phoneline was bought down by a tree on september 25th, Openreach have still not mended it.  So we had a new 4 gee wifi installed last night, which has a much faster speed than our old landline.  The only thing is we have some deadspots in the hou...

Resolved! Odd Order Email from EE

Ordered a 2nd Apple Watch Series 6 SS 44mm last Friday, had the usual email confirmation the it's 'on its way' with a new XKO number etc etc. But then today I receive the below email, which i've never come across before - anyone shed any light on thi...

EE Order Email.png
_Steve-W by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Iphone 12pro

Ordered the iphone12pro silver(128gb) on the 20th Nov,. after reading all the posts on here it seems like there are so many issues with the stock of the phone! Is it still possible to swap to iphone12 after order has been confirmed?? 

Question

hello. I have recently placed two orders. One well over a week ago, which was an Apple Watch and one a few days ago which was the new iPhone 12 pro max. I have only received two order conformations and heard nothing from EE or DPD since. I can’t seem...

Difference in 4GEE routers

Hi there, I live in a remote area that we are only able to connect to the internet via satellite BB or (possibly) a mobile router. I am trying to understand the difference between the 4GEE Home Router and the 4GEE Home Router 2. We are able to get 2 ...

twellens by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Early Upgrade Fee Refund - iPhone 12 Pro

Hello there, There's loads of discussion going on about delays in receiving a new models of iPhone - still waiting for my Pro Pacific Blue Version (128gb), but I actually have a slightly different question. I paid a fee relevant to the time remaining...

ewaglab1993 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Whi is my phone being returned?

Ordered a phone and non delivery. Tracking number 15500959089448. DPD says it being returned to consignor. Does anyone have a DPD number that I can call to be answered by a human