cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Question

Georgiar001
Investigator
Investigator

hello. I have recently placed two orders. One well over a week ago, which was an Apple Watch and one a few days ago which was the new iPhone 12 pro max. I have only received two order conformations and heard nothing from EE or DPD since. I can’t seem to be able to get through to any one on the phone. Is any one else having these problems? And how can I see where my order is when I put my order numbers in they don’t show anything about my orders. Please help!! Thank you

-Georgia 

7 REPLIES 7
_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @Georgiar001 ,

It would seem that between EE and Apple at the moment, delivery times are all over the place.

To give an example, I ordered a Series 6 44m Stainless Apple Watch on 30/10 and am still yet to receive it.

The best that can be done is to give CS a call on 150 and have a chat with them as to expected delivery times, or one of the CS Mod's on here may be able to advise the expected delivery from when you ordered both of your new devices.

Hope they come soon!

All the best,

Steve

I have already tried multiple times to give EE a call but I can never seem to get through to anyone, just to the prerecorded options and then to the start again. It seems to be useless trying to get a hold of someone through the phone. Thank you for your help anyways I understand that it’s not just me with this issue.
- Georgia

Sent from my iPhone
_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @Georgiar001 ,

Sorry to hear you've struggled to get through to anyone by calling 150.

If you try the options to go through to either Upgrades or Cancellations, i know it sounds bizarre, but both options are likely to be picked up, because they're either looking at the prospect of renewed business (Upgrade), or losing business (Cancellations).

Both of which they either want or don't want in equal measure.

I've not struggled to get through to anyone by trying either Upgrades or by going through to Account Queries.

Let me know how you get on!

ATB,

Steve

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Georgiar001.

Have you tried following the advice provided by @_Steve-W?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

Thank you for your help Steve! 
I have mana he’s to speak with someone from EE who has explained that both my orders are items that are low in stock. The watch I should expect within 14 days of ordering and the phone within 28 days due to the high depend. 
thank you for responding and helping me! 
Kind regards 

Georgia 

Yes I have got a hold of someone from EE who has explained the situation. Thank you for your concern. 
kind regards. 
Georgia 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know @Georgiar001

Take care, 

Katie 🙂