cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch Series 6 Stainless Steel 44mm - Delivery Time / Stock updates

JayEss
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

I ordered my Apple Watch Series 6 Stainless Steel 44mm in Graphite on Friday 6th whilst also pre-ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max.

My question is with regards to expected timescales for receipt of the Series 6 Apple Watch. I was told when i ordered that i would receive Monday 9th Nov (today) however the order tracker suggests that the watch will be shipped as soon as stock is received.

I called back and was told that the items are not in stock and it was not possible to know when the item would be available to me.

Im not very happy about this as i feel it was mis-sold to me regarding the timescales and stock availability at the time of purchase, surely this should show as out of stock status if the item is out of stock and that EE have no idea when it will arrive. this just does not seem fair to me.

Browsing through some other posts from September this year it seems that this problem is well discussed. 

EE community - can any of you share your similar experiences and let me know if /when you received resolution, and if any compensation was offered as a good will gesture?

Thanks,

12 REPLIES 12
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@JayEss   Compensation for what ?   You only ordered it Friday and as you stated “however it states on the tracker that the item will be shipped as soon as stock is received”  

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JayEss

Which model did you order? Which size and colour?

Chris

JayEss
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Series 6 Stainless Steel Graphite 44mm

Christopher_G

Did you order over the website, in-store or over the phone, @JayEss?

The current delivery guidance is that we'll dispatch as soon as we receive stock from the manufacturer. This is shown on the website before purchase.

Chris

JayEss
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Christopher_G i bought over the phone.

Christopher_G

OK thanks @JayEss

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

gayle05
Explorer

A different model however the same issue, I ordered Apple Watch 6 aluminium 40mm space grey, last weds the 4th nov, showing in stock at time of ordering online....and no order update other than order confirmed since. I’d be interested to know how long it is actually taking for people to receive the product? “As and when in stock” isn’t a brilliant answer....

Christopher_G

Hi @gayle05

Have you spoken to our Mobile Care team to check that everything went through OK with your order?

Chris

I haven’t as yet @Christopher_G ,

they are now showing as out of stock on the website, and I received the email to let me know everything was ok with the order so I’m assuming it has just been a busy week for orders. I have an Apple Watch 3 to be getting on with so not desperate. Just be nice to get some updates....

thanks for replying.