cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Xbox Series S offer

Kyle009
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a new phone in store yesterday and was told I'd receive a text today to book my delivery in for the series s. I haven't had anything and looking at my contract and receipt there is no mention of the deal.

How can I check I'm eligible for the deal? I went for the Samsung a52s 5g on the 40gb tariff and only really went for this as I want the series s too.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

77 REPLIES 77

Hiya Leanne 

Thank you for the below , look forward to it landing.

Thanks

Stu

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

No problem @Stulad 

Have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.

Just for info for everyone, I spoke to customer services on 150 this morning (as it had been more than 5 days), and they said there had been a general delay in sending out the confirmation text, but that they expected to send out the Xbox shipment soon after the end of the 14 day cool-off period from when my deal was taken out.

Thank you. 

Thanks Leanne

One more thing if thats ok ?

I received a call just there from an "enjoy expert" who advised he was coming to my house to set up my new phone and data transfer.

Wasn't aware that I selected this option as its something I can easily do myself. I have now been advised that he won't be delivering my new phone and I need to go via 150 to re schedule delivery via DPD.

Can you advise please if this is the case and if this will impact the Xbox offer ?

Thanks again.

Stu

James_B

Hi @Stulad,

Yes, if you don't need the Enjoy expert delivery, you'll need to get in touch with Customer Care to change your delivery method to DPD.

You'll still be eligible for your free gift.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi

I bought a new phone in store on 12/11/21 with the XBox series S offer. Paid my £30 but I've not had a text yet.

Any advice as in theory I should be due the console as early as next week

Never mind, I've just seen darkkspurs message. I'll go with fingers crossed it'll be here soon

thanks

Hi Leanne_T

Much like other customers, I am now over the 5 working day limit. Happy to give 150 a call. Can you tell me which option I need to choose when I dial 150 so I speak with the correct department, does this sit under account, upgrade, technical support etc? 

Many thanks

Leanne_T

Hi @echallands

Thanks for coming here 

If you call 150 and select account queries, one of the team will be happy to check your account for you. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

I also upgraded my contract on 17th November to Samsung A52s 5G on the 40gb plan instore. Paid £30 upfront but still yet to hear anything with regards to this! Should have at least received a txt message 🤔