cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where to enter discount code?

Shilakadaddy
Investigator
Investigator

Hi All

I’ve seen this question come up a few times, but I haven’t really found an answer. I have a corporate discount code (Barclays) provided via “perks at work”.

I’m trying to take out a new contract (not an upgrade) and the instructions say to enter the code in the “Got a voucher” box during the checkout process. The only box available is “Got a gift voucher?”, which obviously I’ve tried, but doesn’t work, but also doesn’t seem appropriate. 

I saw on other posts a recommendation to go via the ee perk portal, but I’m unable to register as apparently my company email domain is not registered with ee perks.

Live chat just told me to go to a store to get the best deals... 

Cheers

Chris

15 REPLIES 15
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @fmgrew,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which discount code are you trying to add?

Thanks

James

Thanks, turns out it doesn't work with Safari -- you saved me so much frustrations, thanks!

Thanks, Safari was the solution that worked for me.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming to the community and helping @John1981

Leanne 🙂

Hello, I was told by EE customer service to enter your discount on the EE perk portal. I have tried to sign up but there is an error and it says the company domain does exist. I have signed up using employee id pic alternatively but it will take 48 hours to verify. Is there any other way to apply the discount code?  

Hi @shafeena123

Welcome to the EE Community 😊

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much or is it a chilled one? 

I think wires may have been crossed here as our Perk Portal is where you get discount codes. Where did you get the discount code you're trying to use?

Thanks 

Chris