cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes I too got the same message for the 10 squirrels off my bill aswell,I have also had text message from ee saying your order is coming soon.to get the latest update on your order visit myaccount.ee.co.uk

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I got this text from ee on the 20th Feb at 2.15pm.

thank you for pre-ordering your Samsung Galaxy S20.

Good news: we've reduced our pricing and therefore we're delighted to inform you that your original price plan has been discounted by £10 a month.

You don't need to do anything, and you'll see the change to your bill in My EE within 2 weeks of getting your device

Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Pain that everyone is getting delevery updates but I'm not....Will be well pissed if I don't get it in 10th esp when I literally ordered soon as Website went live

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It's a bit naughty if you don't get it on the 10th,I hope that you do.I had the same last year when I pre ordered my s10+ I couldn't get a answer out of ee or any information at all I was a little bit pi$$3d off to say the least

I hope that all our lovely ee community members will receive their s20's as swiftly as possible 

Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I especially watched unpacked event.... And was keeping eye on ee website for phones going live and to see if they were doing free buds as with s10s....... Soon as deals poped up I was in there and orederd lol

I hate to be bearer of bad news but yes people will experience delays.

Samsung can never keep up with demand.

This isnt EEs fault as EE doesnt manufacturer the phones. It's down to supply and demand.

If demand outweighs supply they cant fulfill everyone's order.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I understand that completely 

But I literally ordered phone within minutes of phone going live on EE website so must have been one of first to order lol

You and thousands of others so you cant say you were one of the first.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I didn't say I WAS  first.... But ordering on 11th of Feb and getting confirmation by 8.52pm that night I suspect I probably was one of the first.... But not the first 

Djackson121
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Nope I spoke to Samsung yesterday and the phones coming in by cargo ship 9 th March so all on time guys and we should get update soon by ee