cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@XXC I was still waiting but I was "advised" to downgrade as pre orders where not being fulfilled.

I am very disappointed in EE and the whole service, I am stuck with a phone I did not pre order and I am unhappy with the handset, it appears slow and just not very WOW.

I am leaving the forum as without sounding childish, I waited till 15th May and nothing, I pre ordered on the 28th February, I had to chase the matter, as otherwise I would have heard absolutely nothing.

Good luck to those who pre ordered and are looking like they are getting their 512GB.

I was also considering downgrading after reading all the comments on here but decided to stick by it. 

I do feel bad for you getting something you did not order, I do hope EE did compensate you but don't believe it would have made up for the downgrade.

It's not been EE's finest moment but I do hope they learn from it for future preorders.

I have not had a message for delivery so will have go through the rigmarole of trying to get the Buds!

@MissRoseGold your comments on here have been very valuable. Thank you

I recieved a notification from dpd yesterday, Ordered the 512gb Ultra which is being delivered tomorrow have waited 3 months for it so maybe they are starting to get more stock in now.

Anyone managed to claim their Galaxy Buds that is only just receiving their phone now? The promotion doesn't exist on the Samsung Members app anymore.

I finally received my S20 Ultra 512 today after an almost 3 month wait but I can't claim the pre-order promotion.

XXC
Investigator
Investigator

Yes, managed to speak with Samsung who have extended the claim period till the end of June.

The claim form is no longer on the Samsung members app however Samsung have created a new web page to process the claims:

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxys-preorder

I will complete tomorrow so hopefully should get sorted fairly quickly.

Mees
Investigator
Investigator

Wonderful. Thanks for that!

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Christopher_G Why are people posting that they have received the S20 Ultra 512GB? This looks like the pre orders have been fulfilled and I had to downgrade, this is a VERY big bee in my bonnet, so much so I have turned off notifications for this thread.

I pre ordered February 28th and had no choice but to downgrade on the 15th May. What on earth is going on?

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Leanne_T 

Why are people posting that they have received the S20 Ultra 512GB? This looks like the pre orders have been fulfilled and I had to downgrade, this is a VERY big bee in my bonnet, so much so I have turned off notifications for this thread.

I pre ordered February 28th and had no choice but to downgrade on the 15th May. What on earth is going on?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @MissRoseGold

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

Did our team contact you regarding changing devices?

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie.

I posted a while back that I was going to cancel, but instead I decided to wait and see how far EE would push me with no contact. So what I have gathered from this forum is that people who pre-ordered after me (28th Feb) have now got their handsets (I'm genuinely pleased for them) and I'm still left in the dark. So what is the compensation here, EE? Can I have my early upgrade and year upgrade fees back? Because the company is acting like the buds are the bonus when they were a given 🤨