cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LE2s9  wow I am fuming, not with you obviously lol  but with EE.

I am going to make a formal complaint I think.

Hey, something fishy going on for sure, I feel bad .  EE shouldn't be treating their customers like this . Especially to those who are about to go onto 1 of their most expensive contracts . And after this long ass wait grrrrr 

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LE2s9 You have no reason to feel bad, I really hope your 512GB handset turns up as advised😊

WynterB
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

'stuck at the store'

this line after how many times it was copied in here that they took out all the phones from the stores?

WynterB
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well this is where I get off this ride.

I have talked today to both Samsung and EE. Neither knows when would the 512GB phones be available again (or in EE's case delivered)

So I went for the 128GB at the end even though with a heavy heart.

But not through EE. I will stay with a SIM only contract for now but not buying the phone (or any phones in the future) from them.

For those of you still waiting and considering downgrading I recommend taking a look at Samsung's website. They have a 15% discount on the phones until tomorrow (takes off almost £180!) and if you don't want to or can't pay in full you can do it with Klarna 0% interest rate)

Also until tomorrow they still give you the watch getting the buds is almost impossible at this point with the pre orders.

Good luck to those of you who will keep waiting, but be careful, if you upgraded you are still paying the previous contract which can be pretty high priced if you had another flagship before even if the contract finished in the mean time. Over months it can come up to a pretty high amount.

I hope all of you get at least a mostly satisfying end out of this mess.

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LE2s9 Any update on your mythical 512GB handset? 😊

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@WynterB Sad times, but we all needed some sort of closure on this issue didn't we. This has been the first and ONLY time I shall ever pre order a handset. I shall just wait until after the release date of my next handset when my upgrade is due.

Hi @MissRoseGold , it's still a myth atm! Lol I'm waiting for a text from the courier company untill then I'm on the edge of my seat!! 😳 

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LE2s9 Is that the advice you have been given? How long shall you continue to wait for?

@MissRoseGold  so she rang on friday saying I should get this text with the delivery details on it within 7 days. So it's a day after the bank holidays so I'm hoping for a text soon 🤞🏼🤞🏼