cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Information

stefani-ani
Investigator
Investigator

Before 2 days I’m call on EE and from there they tell me my order not corfirmed but today I’m check my bank account and I have direct debit to EE 

7 REPLIES 7
stefani-ani
Investigator
Investigator

Why must pay for something which I am not received 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @stefani-ani 

Welcome to the community!! Although posting multiple times won't get you an answer any quicker 🙂

Are you saying that a direct debit mandate has been setup? Or that a payment has been taken without you being notified?

The Direct Debit guarantee states "If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society" - if that is what has happened?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @stefani-ani.

Could you give us a little more information on this?

Have you placed an order with EE?

If so, what did you order?

Jon

I’m order for my daughter iPhone 11 ,128GB purple 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @stefani-ani.

When you called, did they place the order again for you?

If the money has been taken, the order will need to be completed or you will need to be refunded.

Jon

I’m call on EE and from there tell me because my order not confirmed and today they caught me for direct debit £104 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @stefani-ani.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with our Customer Care team so they can take a look at your account and help you with this.

Jon