cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

anyone know where i can claim my free buds since pre ordered and what i need to do for the IMEI?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Evening @Joshua111

Thanks for coming back to the community.

Have you received your phone?

If so, the IMEI number will be within the device settings and located on the box for you 🙂

You can find full details on our How to claim your free Galaxy Buds+ with Galaxy S20+ 5G or Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, for claiming the free Galaxy Buds+ once you have received the phone and have the IMEI number.

Thanks.

Leanne.

It came today , I hope everyone else that's waiting gets theirs soon too 🤞🏼

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LE2s9  wow, you actually have a 512GB S20 Ultra?

In my hands now. I didn't get a message the phone just got delivered today by dpd 

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LE2s9 I am Happy for you, but at the same time so annoyed with this whole fiasco. 

Thank you  and I hope they resolve your issues and you get your device soon maybe they'll be able to offer you the 512 , Its an ugly mess grrr 

Hi folks,

I ordered a Samsung S20 Ultra 512gb back in March prior to the cut off - so I am eligible for the free buds+. However due to covid and there being delays - I haven't received a phone. I finally received a notification saying my phone will be delivered and will arrive June 1st.

This is one day after the cut off to register for the Samsung S20 promotion. I purchased the phone/plan so I could get the buds. If i'm not going to get the buds - I don't want the phone. I've waited for over 2+ months, and if Samsung aren't going to honour it (which I feel they wont, based on previous feedback) - then that is a load of crock.

I've asked EE if they can provide me the IMEI and my proof of purchase so I can try get it sorted prior to the 31st- but haven't got anything.

PLEASE HELP.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @julzrulz

The terms of the Samsung promotion terms and conditions says:

"Upon taking delivery of the Promotion Product, Participants must register for the Samsung Members app using either an existing, or newly created Samsung Account. The Participant should then visit the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app and click on the Pre Order banner and select view details to upload an Order advice notice and provide all other required information in order to make an application for Reward under this Promotion (a “Claim”)."

Give it a try when the phone arrives and let us know how you get on.

Chris

Also got a message earlier today that the S20 Ultra 512gb has been dispatched. Not received anything from DPD yet so suspect will not get the phone prior to the cutoff claim date for the Buds.

Will have to contact EE to see if they can do anything.

Anyone still waiting for their 512gb?