by
EE Community Support Team

How to claim your free Galaxy Buds+ with Galaxy S20+ 5G or Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

If you pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G or Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G between 11th February and 8th March, you can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds+, worth £169.

samsung_galaxy_s20_ultra_980x980 (1).jpg

These buds give you the freedom to listen to music, watch films and receive calls wirelessly, so nothing gets in your way or restricts your movement. Plus, the audio sounds awesome.

All you have to do to get your hands on them is follow these simple steps:

• Head over to the Samsung Members app, which is pre-installed on your Samsung Galaxy S20 or you can download the app from the Google Play store on your Android phone.

• Create a new account or log in to the app using your existing username and password.

• Go to the Benefits section.

• Complete the online form and upload your proof of purchase.

You can make your claim any time between 10th March and 12th April 2020. For full Ts&Cs, head over to www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder

Fancy £200 off a new Galaxy watch and 6 months of BritBox for free?

Don’t forget, when you’re pre-ordering your new Samsung Galaxy S20 you can add a Galaxy Watch to your order – and you’ll save £200. The Galaxy Watch is great for anyone looking to keep fit and healthy. It tracks your exercise as well as keeping you connected without having your phone handy. You can even stream music from your Galaxy Watch to keep you motivated.

The offers are:

• Galaxy Watch Active2 Stainless Steel (40mm/44mm) for £0/£20 upfront and £14 a month – saving you £240/£240

• Galaxy Watch (42mm/46mm) for £0/£10 upfront and £12 a month – saving you £192/£202

Plus, you can enjoy six months of BritBox TV for free. Delve into the best of British telly from the BBC and ITV all in one place – on all your devices and without any ad breaks.

Pre-order your Galaxy S20 and you’ll get six months of BritBox for free.

Get a great trade-in deal

Get £300 off your new Samsung Galaxy S20 when you trade in your old Samsung Galaxy Note8, Note9, S9, S10 or Note10. Of course, it will need to be in good condition – power up and have no major screen damage – but it could save you a heap of money. And if you have a Samsung Galaxy S8 in good condition, you can trade in for £150.

Pre-order Samsung Galaxy S20 now >

6 REPLIES 6
by Lukeh

Re: How to claim your free Galaxy Buds+ with Galaxy S20+ 5G or Galaxy S20 Ultra

With doing this i would be upgrading early. i looked to trade in my s9plus and get the £54 per month contract on the s20 plus, but i cant upgrade for free until april. if i was to pre order today to trade in my handset would there be no charge, just straight into the new contract and just sending back my old handset when the new one arrives, or would there be a fee incurred for upgrading before my current plan allows it.

Thanks.

Luke

by

Hi there @Lukeh

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you give our Mobile Care team a call on 150, they will be able to let you know any cost to pre-order and go through your options for trading in your device.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

by sheldrgr
Explorer

Couple of things 

- if you pre-order the s20 ultra 512gb within the first 24 hours of pre order what date can we expect delivery.

-is it going to be a hassle like previous promotions to get the proof of purchase !? or do we actually get it with the handset ?

-I done an early upgrade but still havent received an email of which i requested with the sales rep. (I want to double check the plan that im changing to.)

by

Hi and welcome to the community, @sheldgr

Thanks for ordering. 😄

Are you asking when the phone will be delivered or the Galaxy Buds+?

You should have everything you need to redeem with delivery of the phone.

To double check the plan, I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris

by sheldrgr
Explorer

As per the orginal question

if you pre-order the s20 ultra 512gb within the first 24 hours of pre order what date can we expect delivery?

by

Sorry, I just wanted to make sure that you were talking about the device, as this thread is about the Galaxy Buds+, @sheldrgr. 🙂

The launch date is March 13th, but customers who pre-order before midnight on March 8th may receive their delivery up to three days early. This is subject to the stock we receive from the manufacturer, and we will fulfil pre-orders on a first-come, first-served basis. 

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.