cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @MJPH1

Thanks for ordering with us. 

I know it's frustrating when you're excited about a new device.

All orders are subject to stock from the manufacturer and we're working with them to ensure we can fulfil orders as quickly as possible.

As soon as there is any update regarding your order, you will be notified. 

Katie 🙂

Me for one. I quite enjoy it.... I'm a power user.

Hi guys , I just got a call from ee customer services and they said they're dispatching the phone out to me and it will be with me within a week . I hope that goes for all you guys too 

XXC
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

Is that the 512gb version?

Thanks

Is that for a 512gb? I ordered mine in February and was called by customer services yesterday who told me that they are not getting the device and they cancelled my contract as they cannot honour it.

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LE2s9 Which storage option?

Are you talking about the 512GB handset?

As many of us have downgraded to the 128GB......

It’s just the 128 I’m waiting for I finally got threw to some one and I should have it by tuesday

LE2s9
Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

Yes it's the 512gb version , finally after 3 months + 

Yeah it was for the 512gb version.

The lady on the phone said it was 'stuck at the store' and gave me the choice of waiting for stores to open or I can get it delivered to my house , she said I'll receive a text with delivery options and it'll be within a week. I can't understand why they told you what they did. It was the newcastle call centre I got a call from if that helps 

Yes the 512gb version . I needed the storage so waited it out .