cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Other than confirmation of order with order details.one hour after unpacked event.. Was upgrade.... Then chat online with someone who Confirmed everything was OK next day I have heard nothing..... When I put in order details I get this

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD.

For the latest news on device launches, pop by the EE Community.

For more info on ordering, or if your order hasn't arrived, visit our Help section.

I haven't preordered the Ultra but the S20+ and my expected delivery date is also the 10th of March. This is the same delivery date if you preordered from Samsung and other networks like O2.

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Philter

I hope that our handsets arrive on time this year and not like the delays for the s10's from last year.👍

Djackson121
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My Samsung s20 ultra won't be delivered 24th march or 26 march I did pre-ordered it not happy

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi mate that's a long time to wait,when did you pre order your s20 

Djackson121
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

On 19th February and ee said i didn't order in time for 10th march feel like ee don't care 

Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

When did you order yours that your getting it on 10th.....

Djackson121
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Pre order on 19th February

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I pre ordered mine on the 12th Feb, I was told that I may get it on or before the 13th March.

The gezza from ee also told me that it would be on a first come,first serv basis 

Djackson121
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Not good before the phone out 13th march and 24th march too long