cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered hour after unpacked announced and soon as EE website updated so I better get it in 10th lol

Djackson121
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Everyone should get on 10th march lol

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that you won't get yours for a possible 2 weeks,I know how you feel l pre ordered my s10+ last year and I had to wait nearly 2 weeks on top of the 4 weeks to start with.was not a happy camper especially when I got a text from dpd on the 8 of March to say that dpd had my handset 

Djackson121
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Samsung said the phones in stock from 9th march mate

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I hope so

Djackson121
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Me too Samsung s20 ultra going be amazing

Hoggar10
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Can’t wait! 

my update is showing as the 10th off March! 

Ordered 15th off February

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi KDonna,

Has your order status changed yet, I would have pre ordered mine on the 11th after the unpacked event but I didn't have my perks at work discount code,as soon as I got my code I was straight on the phone to ee to pre order the s20 ultra this was on the 12th Feb.

So you should have yours hopefully on the 10th aswell🤞

Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Nope no change..... 

Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I did get this few days ago to do sure order is OK.... Would just be nice to get an update 

Hi thank you for pre-ordering your Samsung Galaxy S20.

Good news: we've reduced our pricing and therefore we're delighted to inform you that your original price plan has been discounted by £10 a month.

You don't need to do anything, and you'll see the change to your bill in My EE within 2 weeks of getting your device.