cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Christopher_G 

We just can't understand why that one minute it's up there then it disappeared, as you seen on here someone was told from EE that the ultra 512gb version was going to be discontinued, when it is just a new phone as well, why did they put it back when there are many numbers of pre ordered that hasn't been able to hear consistent news, instead we get different things being told everytime we phone or do online chat, I have emailed the chat as proof, but it still can't be sorted out by EE, I know the situation doesn't help but even if we didn't have it, it still would have been delayed!

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 it could be that EE like 3 network aren't going to carry the 512gb version anymore, but like you said if we keep being told different things we are bound to get frustrated.

RE4PER
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

But if that's the case @Dave1458 @rhiang1984 why are they putting the 512gb back on site... even if it isnt in stock its saying underneath 

Out of stock

Order now. We’ll deliver to you as soon as we receive stock from Samsung.

That point would have been valid from then by EE if it had of permanently been removed from site like it was a few days ago... but they have put it on site again with the above status. In other words "we will take your money, but we will put you in the same situation as the thousands upon thousands off other customers that we havent fulfilled our deal with yet.

They are making a mockery of their customers. Yes they cant help the situation of the pandemic, but they can help the information and deal with their customers in a fair and intelligent manner instead of the disrespect they are showing us all with dishonesty and greed.

512gb discontinued. The  Ee guy I am  just speaking just spoke to Samsung rep. They are not coming apparently. I just downsized to 128gb. In stock. Here on Tues. Ee sending me complementary buds. Amazing ee advisor on the phone. Rubbish company.  

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Rich_A 

How did you manage to get the ear buds? I have to wait until Tues to hopefully sort mine out as it was a store order 🙁 hopefully might get a better deal as well?

WynterB
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Funny how two days ago I was told they are NOT discontinued...

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 the buds are ee stock so they are honouring the deal, expecting mine Tuesday 👍🏽

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Dave1458 

The budplus? 🤞 I am going to ask on Tues as well!

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 I'd call now as there was only 6 phone's available when I called and yes definitely ask for the buds plus 👍🏽

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Only issue is that I have to wait until Tues cos it is store order 🙁 hopefully I can get one in grey if not will have a black one instead.

How did they figure out how to sort yours as I am guessing that it was store order as well?