cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

@bradders89 wrote:

Good decision @rhiang1984 .

Its a shame we have had to make this decision but we don't have a clue when it will be in stock!

You never know, if they did somehow manage to get it in stock within 14 days or so of you getting the 128GB you could perhaps return it and see about getting the 512GB ! 😁

Enjoy!

With the backlog it wont be in stock within your 14 day cooling off period anyway.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

I'm still waiting for the 128gb in grey, ordered 6th March - had many different stories from EE so far!

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just spoke with EE just a second ago they have checked the system and that its still pending stock and that they wont be accepting anymore orders of that device but yet it’s magically made its way back on the ee website anything to grab peoples money he also told me ee will be calling selected people who have pre ordered the device to state if they’ll get the device or their order will be cancelled so in other-words ee have over ordered and now can’t rectify the situation absolutely outrageous EE are full of lies and total BS and this is why im contemplating leaving

EE if your reading this stop putting people in the dark pick the phone up and communicate with the customers not hard to do!!!!!

WynterB
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If they cancel my order I'm gone from EE

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If they cancel my order, I'm gone too and not paying any early cancellation fees, they can just take me to court for all the devices and plans.

See how they like being messed around and having to chase me for once 😒😤

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

same here mine has been on pre order since 23 february 

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

26th of February for me, it's gone beyond a joke now.

Wouldn't surprise me if, there's meme's about it, knocking about somewhere 🤦🏻‍♂️

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Any idea on which memory card suitable for the new phone? As I don't want to spend then find out it just doesn't work.

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 depends what you need it to do and how much memory you need, if you're saving 4k videos then look for this rating:

Features & details

• Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and action cameras, and drones
  • Up to 160MB/s read and 60MB/s write speeds for fast shooting and transfers
  • Rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performance. Operating temperature -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
  • 4K UHD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30). Compatibility: Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
  • Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof
Product information 64 GB , Extreme microSD
Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 forgot to say 128gb cost £25