cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
ChrisLUFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just had a delivery from DPD, it was my phone and 'out of stock' Buds+ 👍

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Enjoy it and when did you order it how long did it take to arrive 

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ChrisLUFC well I'm glad someone got their phone today 👍🏽

I ordered the ultra over a month ago now and EE will not give me one straight answer on my order. Every time I call i get a different answer. Is anyone else having this issue ?

I was told I would receive it last monday then tuesday and now tomorrow. I called EE today and apparently they don't have an updat

RE4PER
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ChrisLUFC totally yes man as @Dave1458 said congrats and the SD card you got was legit too mate, about time right??!!! Haha 

I ordered on sunday same as Dave so just a little bit salty about not having recieved it today havent even had a date or tracking info assigned to me yet by email 😂😂

On the + side my sd card and dual charger arrived today.

@rhiang1984 that SD card is spot on from Amazon... Amazon usually get directly from suppliers and take the hit if suppliers make the mistake so they are legit most of the time. And defo at the price range. 

@Dave1458 the Samsung S20 ultra 128gb cosmic grey is back on site as "low stock" so should be with us next couple days, fingers crossed.

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well I've officially had enough of EE, all this has taken the ****

Just got off the phone to EE, spoke about my order of the S20 Ultra 512GB, told me it ain't been discontinued but no idea when it's gonna be in stock and could switch to the 128GB and should get either colour in 7 days.

So asked about the free Galaxy Buds Plus, he basically said in not so many words "It's not our problem, so you won't get them and everyone saying they got them free from EE, is lying"

So asked about the OnePlus 8 Pro, out for pre-order now and releasing the 24th of this month.

Says "Not heard anything about a new OnePlus phone, or Huawei" well didn't ask about Huawei and of course you ain't because they don't have Google services now so not sold by networks 😒

Had enough...

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I saw reviews of the OnePlus 8 Pro, still not close to Huawei, Apple and Samsung, even though they cut less corners than before. Still cheaper though.

No Huawei for me because even though you can go around, the ban is a bit annoying, I never liked Apple (even since the Macintosh), so I'll stick to Samsung for a while I think.

But I agree, a bit fed-up with EE (and all big companies in general). 

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I know, I understand there probably stressed with going to work right now during this situation but I did my best to be polite.

Considering the customer is always right, he just made out the customer knows nothing and should just shut up and take what there given.

He definitely wouldn't of used that time face to face for sure.

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Staffie85 

They really shouldn't even be behaving like that, hope it was recorded and if that was me I would have complained about it all!

Just hope that in the few days that I might hear something from EE about my delivery 🤞🤞🤞

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ChelleP 

A load of us are going through the same situation, they never consistent with anything on phone or online chats! If you are after the 512gb you will be in for the long wait as even Samsung doesn't know when thier stock will arrive! I decided to get the 128gb one but still have to wait as they ran out of stock of them too!