cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

@rhiang1984 

I ordered the 128g a month ago now and they still cant give me a true update on it. I was told I would receive it last week and a week on still nothing and speaking to them is pointless 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

you had 3 different threads going they been merged into one.

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@David 

Ah! Thought we did something wrong then! Now it makes sense!! Just wish people would read and search I guess instead of multiple posts asking same thing I guess! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Bobless
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

how long did you order, was it in the store, what color was it?

Ordered it a month ago in store now. The grey colour

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@RE4PER 

How long do I need to wait to get the refund back? Thought they be here by now, can't even track them as eBay removed it 🙁

RE4PER
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 have you requested a refund through ebay??? And did you get an email saying refund has been accepted?? All this is important or the seller will hit and run mate. My advice is contact ebay directly.

As for my phone update @rhiang1984 @Dave1458 

3 days later I've contacted ee... seemingly this phone 128gb grey is out of stock now and they dont know when it will be back in... I have just gave the guy on the phone a proper earful... the lies and poor service I've had enough off now. So in 8 weeks I've lost my buds plus....  got no 512gb s20... had to downgrade... got lied to again about date and getting told more lies on phone and now being told no idea when new stock will be in for the 128gb as now at the back of the cue. This a complete and utter $%ckin% joke!

Phoned up yesterday an got told there will be NO more 512gb models as there having problems making them so had to get 128gb and order a 256gb memory card as I got nearly 300gb used on my old phone its a pain yes but if it updated 11 days ago I would have had a new phone now BUT I like to say the staff was very helpful and polite and friendly thanks ee

the service is absolutely disgusting. we understand what is going on but the fact that they lie to their customers and give misleading information is unacceptable. 

Worst service i have ever seen. definitely not recommending EE to anyone

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@RE4PER 

Yes managed to get the full amount of refund, have to wait until it gets released by PayPal 😃

I am hoping that the phone be here by next weekend! 🤞🤞🤞