cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
ChrisLUFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 Do you have the DPD app? My message was a notification from the app followed by an email that went into my spam.

Really hope you get sorted 🤞

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ain't changed my order from the 512GB yet, to the 128GB.

Waiting till the OnePlus announcement at 4PM today to see what new phones they release and when.

Then I will decide from there, if I switch to the lower storage model or if OnePlus release a decent flagship with 512GB or even 256GB storage.

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Oh and in case we have anyone who is interested in Apple, they have an announcement booked for tomorrow.

Rumoured to be the long awaited iPhone SE2/9 as there new budget phone.

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Fingers crossed then I get mine soon 

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hope you do @Richiekent 

Think we all deserve some closure on this mess, that's been the S20 Ultra launch and soon.

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks and I agree it's been a mess from the start 

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Richiekent 

@Staffie85 

@ChrisLUFC 

@rhiang1984 

I am so xxxxxx now, my delivery was the buds plus, so I've just been on the blower to upgrades and even though my email clearly states s20 ultra grey 128gb delivery date 14th April it is now showing on their system awaiting stock so could be up to 7 days, EE haven't got a clue, so those who ordered after me should be in the same boat, up to 7 days 🤬🤬🤬

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I think it's been a complete show from the start I'm hoping I get it in 7 days then but I ain't confident 

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Dave1458 

Yes that's why I haven't had any information, on chat they said it because they are awaiting stock from Samsung!!! Jeeze 🤨 was hoping it be this week but looks unlikely now! 😭😡

ChrisLUFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Dave1458 

I changed my order on Saturday and also added the Buds+ but later on, online.

I had an email saying my Buds+ are on their way, followed by one saying they're out of stock (ffs).

The phone (I'm guessing) is coming today as that's due to my home address and the Buds will be delivered to my work to save taking days off waiting...

Unless of course today's parcel is my 'out of stock' Buds being delivered to the wrong address - who knows with EE 🤣🤣