cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

When the size looks correct, you can test the speed, especially the writing speed. It shows quickly if the stats are correct or too low. 

I hope to receive the galaxy buds soon cause I don't like the AKG (don't hold too well when working) and I can used my old earphones because the oneplus USB-C adapter doesn't work with Samsung. 

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ChrisLUFC 

That is what I am hoping to get when I sort out the other ones as definitely will get a refund, depending on how quick it will return to my PayPal account.

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Dave1458

Have you got your phone yet?

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 20 minutes away, so soon 👍🏽👍🏽

ChrisLUFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Dave1458 Show off! Mines due 2pm 🤣🤣

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ChrisLUFC 

@Dave1458 

I haven't had a text or even a update from EE or DPD! Guess it will be tomorrow!

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 that one on Amazon, is sold and dispatched by Amazon, so they usually are always genuine and if not they send out a replacement and a small gift balance.

That's why I always use Amazon only now because there worth the extra cost for the ease and convenience.

Suffered to many dodgy sellers on eBay, and it's usually a nightmare getting your money back (always takes me usually 4 weeks, sometimes longer)

With Amazon, if I've had issues, they simply come collect the product and refund me once received.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Knightrider77

All orders are subject to stock from the manufacturer and we're working with them to ensure we can fulfil orders as quickly as possible.

DPD will contact you the day before your delivery.

If you'd like an update on your order, or to change it at all, our Mobile Care team will be able to help you.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

When did you adjust your order and how long did it take to come I changed my order yesterday to the 128gb so hope I get mine soon 

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Richiekent I did mine on Sunday but obviously the bank holiday added a day 👍🏽