cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung galaxy fold dispatch

Khalid330
Visitor

I have confirmed an order for samsung galaxy fold but i don't how long it will take to dispatch ? 

48 REPLIES 48

Hey guys,

For those of you who have received a text from DPD, what does your order tracking page say?

Just out of interest as my tracking page has changed to order dispatched just now, but not got a text...

Thanks!

Phantomrad79
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Recieved a text from ee with a link to tracking and also received a text from dpd requesting me to set a 1hr delivery slot for tomorrow. 

It shows in tracking that it is picked up and on way to destination.

Hope this helps.

If it's been dispatched this afternoon you should get it tomorrow, the DPD stuff will all come through at different times, I imagine its different for each region, but even in the same areas it can be unpredictable, I use them a lot buying stuff for my company and sometimes I get to choose a timeslot, sometimes it's given to me in advance and sometimes you don't get any tracking info until delivery day or right before it gets there.

UPDATE - Following my earlier posts in this thread, I have to give credit where credit is due. At 9.45pm last night I received a DPD text to tell me my delivery was on the way and to select an hour window delivery time. Today the Fold arrived on time. 

I still believe EE could have done a lot more to ensure I did not waste time chasing it up and fretting. That said, I got the phone on the day it was originally promised so all is well that ends well.

...its absolutely fantastic by the way. 

mrb23
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Glad your Fold arrived today buddy. So did mine, really happy with it. 

I have to agree, EE could have done a lot more and was just down to poor organisation and communication.  

Watch never turned up and got a text to say it will be another week but Samsung have added £20 credit to my account as a gesture of good will. 

Happy folding...

Phantomrad79
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Remember to goto samsung to get your year of free insurance.

https://www.samsungcareplus.com/uk#!/

Happy folding day.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

I hope you enjoy using your new phone @mrb23!

Great advice @Phantomrad79! 🙂

Jon

mrb23
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I didn't even know about this. Just signed up now. 

Thanks 👍

Th phone really is incredible Jon!

For anyone that hasn't got it yet from your order hold on and DONT CANCEL! you will really regret it.  This phone really is a game changer.

Yes there are questions on reliability of that inner screen at the moment and no one really knows how it will pan out with them until more are being used out and about but i'm certainly loving mine!

I have now also put together a mini first look video of the Galaxy Fold as all the ones I found online seemed to be American or tech company reviews rather than user reviews so thought I'd put my thoughts on video..

If you have a bit of downtime and bored have a look at it on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cErOGIy0jfE&t

I will be doing a few more videos on it over the next couple of weeks to show how I'm getting on with it so if you like the first one you might want to subscribe and there will be more on the way.