cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung galaxy fold dispatch

Khalid330
Visitor

I have confirmed an order for samsung galaxy fold but i don't how long it will take to dispatch ? 

48 REPLIES 48
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Khalid330

Welcome to the community. 

When did you order and which colour?

Chris

Hi Chris, 

Would you mind checking this for me also? 

I ordered the Fold in Silver on the 19th, what sort of turnaround time can we expect? 

Thanks! 

Do you not find it strange that so many have asked the same question and no one has be given an answer. Don't like it when companies don't update you on the most expensive production phone ever made.  Feel like I am buying a pay as you go phone for £40 with this customer service.

Christopher_G

Hi all. 

Samsung has indicated that there will be limited availability of the device in the UK at launch. As a result, all orders received will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis until stock is more widely available.

Thanks for ordering and for your patience so far. 🙂

Chris

Ordered at 8am on the 18th the minute it came out. Still had no delivery date. 

mrb23
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ordered mine on 18th too and still no delivery date. Spoken to EE this morning for an update as i was told it would be delivered within 7 days and still not heard anything. Not even a confirmation email of my order!

They advised order is processed and i needed to speak to DPD. was advised they have nothing on the system in relation to my postcode and need to speak to EE! 

So back to EE for them to then tell me that its going to be now within 14 days and just to wait for a text from DPD! 

Phantomrad79
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

What's the bet they have only delivered a few to see if they get damaged in the first couple of weeks, if the results are good they will then release them properly.

I know it is not a stock issue as I can walk into the samsung shop and buy one. Very nearly did today.

Plus my friend who works for ee saidthey had been delivered to ee by the 18th and they are doing checks before releasing them. This was also confirmed by the sales person I ordered the phone with.

Come on ee, do you not think 6 months is a long enough wait already?

Leanne_T

Hi @mrb23 @Phantomrad79 

As @Christopher_G has advised, Samsung has indicated that there will be limited availability of the device in the UK at launch.

All orders received will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis until stock is more widely available.

You will receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.

Leanne.

mrb23
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Leanne_T 

Thanks, have seen @Christopher_G message in the thread. 

I think the point people are making is that we are just left in the dark. EE are sending me around in circles telling me i need to check with DPD and wont provide an order number. 

I pre-ordered the Active Watch 2 and i get regular texts advising my tracking status and a delivery date. You would think we would have a similar experience when ordering the Fold?

As @Phantomrad79 mentioned there is stock because i know people have had a text from DPD already. It is the most expensive handset to date and you would think the service would suit.