Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order number

My order number isn't on the confirmation email. I need it to claim a gift. Where else will I find it?

Ellis567 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Phone

How long will it take for the new phone to connect to the EE network?

Resolved! Order confirmation

Hello I placed an order yesterday and revived an email saying “ your EE order was successful we’re are processing your order and we will let you know when your order has been dispatched but it’s has a xko number an I have read it need to be a xkn num...

How do I activate amazon

Can any one help - I have this 6 months amazon prime free with EE and can watch amazon prime on my phone no problem - I have set up my TV to do this and added the code from AMzon blar blar - set up the whole thing and cannot watch on my TV- it’s all ...

When will you receive iPhone 11 Pro Max Stock?

I eagerly upgraded as a long-term EE customer to the new iPhone pro max, I completed my upgrade online including making an initial upfront cost/payment however I have received no confirmation of when I can expect my new device and it is now been goin...

rattan by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful