cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S21 Ultra dropping signal

es02k
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, my phone is constantly dropping signal. My reception bars and network icons turn to a circle with a slash through it, shortly after it comes back on but it's constantly happening. It's extremely annoying as every call I make inevitably drops out. 

Things I've done so far : Replaced my SIM card

reset network settings

factory reset

Not sure what else I can do, any help would be most appreciated.

15 REPLIES 15
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@es02k  You’ve done everything that you can do the best thing you can do now is contact Samsung about this there could be actual issue with the device Samsung offer the warranty on this device. 

Ok thanks, this was my last ditch attempt but I think your right. Better get it replaced. Cheers

Hi @es02k 

Have you checked your local network for issues?

Does WiFi calling work? 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Yea I have but this happens to me wherever I go unfortunately. Not sure if I have wi-fi calling enabled on my account, is there any way to check?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @es02k,

You can check WiFi Calling is enabled by opening settings from the menu in your phone app.

Hope this helps.

James

Ok thanks just enabled it, handy to know.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

No problem @es02k 🙂

James

domdsouza
Explorer

This just started happening to me too a little over a week ago. Any time I'm off WiFi everything goes to pot.

Signal is now weak everywhere in the house where there used to be perfect phone signal. Walking around the neighbourhood signal is all over the show with 5g showing briefly (but is not useable) then all data dissappearing then H+ showing but no Internet connectivity at all (chrome says no internet). All very inconsistent and has only just happened all of a sudden in the last couple of weeks.

Restarted, reset network, removed sim, resent carrier settings, rolled back apps and updates to no avail.

About to hard reset but wondering if you managed to resolve your issue?

Hi @domdsouza

I hope you're well and having a nice weekend, are you up to much or having a chilled one? 

It sound's like you've already tired everything I would suggest doing yourself. The next step would be having a chat with our tech gurus so they can look in to this with you.

Thanks 

Chris