cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Signal keeps dropping

Chloep2432
Investigator
Investigator

My signal keeps continuously dropping and goes from 5g to 3G even if I have full bar of signal and then keeps not working when I try to send any messages over data. It’s been happening for about 2 weeks 

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Chloep2432

Are you able to make & receive calls when this happens?

Can you explain what you mean by sending messages over data? Do you mean you're having problems using mobile data? Or that you can't sent text messages?

If it's a problem sending text messages, what happens when you try to send a message?

Do other EE users in your location have similar problems? If they do, it would be worth checking the service status tool using "check status" to look for any known network issues in your area.

No I’m not able to make calls or text and I can’t use data at all whilst this happens. I’ve check for issues in area and there is issues but I’m paying my bill even though half the time I cannot use my phone 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Chloep2432.

Does this happen in one location or more than one postcode area?

Do you know of anyone else on EE having similar issues?

Jon

Pretty much in one location and yes 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Chloep2432.

Does the Network Status Checker give you an indication of when these issue might be resolved?

Jon