cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Limited selection of phones to upgrade to online

adamggillard
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

Trying to upgrade online (Annual Upgrade) and I select 'See devices' but it only shows me a limited selection these mainly being iPhone or Samsung devices.

If I locate the device I want my searching 'Oppo Find X 2 Pro' it only gives me the option to add as an additional line

Any ideas if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Evening @adamggillard 

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team they will get this looked into for you and see what phones are available for your upgrade 🙂

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

Thanks for responding so quickly

I rang the team and spoke to a really helpful adviser. She took a look and could see that the phones I were looking at, the tariff is higher than what I was already paying so I should have been able to upgrade to that device. She looked further but there was no option her side to upgrade to this device. Sadly she didn't know what else to suggest so I advised I'll take a look online and see if another device took my interest.

Checked the devices I could upgrade to in the list provided (all iPhone and Samsung devices) Each one I selected advised I wasn't eligible to upgrade to this device; accept the iPhone 11 Pro Max. 

Not sure where to go on this as I only have the option to upgrade to 1 device, this being an iPhone which I'm not interested in

Thanks,

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @adamggillard 

Thanks for coming back to me.

I would suggest getting back in touch with our Mobile Care team on 150, and letting them know the online option is not the device you would like and get this looked into further.

I am sorry I have no account access on the community to check what device is available for you as an upgrade.

Let me know how it goes.

Leanne.

Hi, did you ever get anywhere with this as I'm looking to upgrade soon and my choices are very limited and poor with just mainly iPhones and Samsung to choose from and there are plenty more phones on the market.