Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Delivery

I am getting my new phone on Monday being delivered by dpd saying my delivery will be Monday but it says I need photo id I don't have any when I spoke to ee they said I won't need any my husband has id can he take delivery or will they post pictures ...

Amyk1 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Limited selection of phones to upgrade to online

Hi Trying to upgrade online (Annual Upgrade) and I select 'See devices' but it only shows me a limited selection these mainly being iPhone or Samsung devices. If I locate the device I want my searching 'Oppo Find X 2 Pro' it only gives me the option ...

Resolved! Have EE corrupted my SIM

27/12/20 I upgraded my existing EE SIM to a new EE SIM. The new plan was installed on my SIM, job done you’d think.... Fast forward a few days and now: - I cannot receive calls from the EE network- my voicemail doesn’t work to inbound callers from an...

Hantsome by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Hello

Hello when fix EE account holder iPhone let me know 

Nicole14 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer service feedback

I have just traded in a phone for a new one, changed 2 sim plans and upgraded some items on my plan.  I have to say that EE have brilliant CS agents. The lady today was called Ayessia and she was working from home. She was really good. I rang late an...

Binx1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

UPGRAded my phone received an email saying it’s being processed but not took the money and haven’t heard anything since been over a week 

Resolved! Keeping my number

Hey I’m currently a pay as you go user with EE but have now got a contract with EE I really want to keep my old number but unsure how to do so. Ans all the shops are close because of lockdown.  many thanks 

Kimbvbxx by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Why can i not acess my account page

I am trying to get into my account and all I am getting is a we are making it better while giving me no option to top up my 4gee. It is completely uesless

Gareth82 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Early Upgrade Order

Hi, Just wondering if someone can help me.  I ordered a new phone on the 7th January 2021, this was an early upgrade.  The phone ordered is a Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G in the colour Bronze.  It stated on EE website it was in stock and would be d...