cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New order tracking, iphone 12 pro graphite

ne_kot
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I placed an order on 5th January as a new customer (iphone 12 pro graphite 128Gb). I received an email to say my order was being processed but have received nothing since.

I have tried tracking the delivery using the order number in the confirmation email and get a message saying “Sorry this order cannot be tracked”. 

How do I get further information about when my order is due without calling?

Many Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @NE-kot.

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to track your order.

You could try getting in touch with our live chat team for an update instead of calling.

Jon

Thank you Jon,

Can you share a link to the live chat, please? Sorry, new to EE, unable to locate the chat.

Thank you

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

No problem, @ne_kot.

You can find our live chat team in our get in touch page, or within your My EE Account.

Jon

Is there another way to get obtain a response to my enquiry? your customer services live chat is shown as busy. I’m keen to understand if I am likely to receive my delivery within 14 days cooling off period since my new contract day. I would prefer to cancel my order and go with a different supplier if my delivery is not arriving by next week. Thank you

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Sorry, @ne_kot, if the online tracker isn't working the only way to get an update is to contact our Customer Care team.

Your cooling off period will start when your receive your phone.

DPD will send you a text when it's ready to be delivered.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Can you confirm once again that my cooling off period will start on the day when my phone is delivered?

Citizen advice bureau is giving a different information. They talk about 14 days from signing thr contract (which was 5th January in my case). Here is what they say:

“If you signed up over the phone or online

You can cancel the contract for free if you signed up less than 14 days ago over the phone or online. This is called a ‘cooling-off’ period”

I just don’t want any surprises. Been in a similar position with your competitor, one thing is promissed and then you have to get lawyers involved. 

Thanks

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @ne_kot.

If you check our Returning A Phone Help Page, this will all be confirmed.

Jon

Thank you Jon,

I’ve finally managed to speak with you colleague in the chat room. He advises iphone 12 pro all colours won’t be in stock until the 24th January. I’m told from that date I should be getting my phone within a couple of days. This is a very long wait time especially when you are advised by EE that your order would be delivered in 2 working days - once you place your order. Not happy with EE at all. Well done! You’ve managed to loose a new customer before the contract even started. 

Just though it would let u know u most probably won’t even get it in the 24th I have been waiting since 5th dec and it’s now the 9th jan I got told I would have it within 28days due to covid and no stock when the 28days was up I was then given a different date and it’s passed that aswell