cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How do i claim the xbox series s

Claire198
Visitor

I have just upgraded to the Samsung a52s which included an xbox series s as a gift. I have received the phone today but no information about the xbox. Anyone have any ideas on how I claim it please?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Claire198 

It says on the sales page:

Xbox Series S and Game Pass Ultimate

Buy aSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G,OPPO A54 5G,OPPO A94 5G,OPPO Find X3 Lite 5GorGoogle Pixel 6with a 10GB or above plan before 23.59 on 25 November 2021, and you’ll receive an Xbox Series S plus three months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and unlimited gaming data.

That means you can experience incredible next-gen performance on the smallest Xbox ever, along with access to over 100 Xbox games, including Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite, without using up your mobile data.

Your Xbox Series S will be delivered within 15-30 days, and once it’s dispatched, we’ll text you details of how to redeem your three months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged, or combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. After your three months' Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expires, you'll need to buy a chargeable add-on to continue enjoying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. £20 of the handset upfront cost will go towards the Xbox bundle. For full terms and conditions, visitee.co.uk/xbox-bundle

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Claire198 

It says on the sales page:

Xbox Series S and Game Pass Ultimate

Buy aSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G,OPPO A54 5G,OPPO A94 5G,OPPO Find X3 Lite 5GorGoogle Pixel 6with a 10GB or above plan before 23.59 on 25 November 2021, and you’ll receive an Xbox Series S plus three months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and unlimited gaming data.

That means you can experience incredible next-gen performance on the smallest Xbox ever, along with access to over 100 Xbox games, including Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite, without using up your mobile data.

Your Xbox Series S will be delivered within 15-30 days, and once it’s dispatched, we’ll text you details of how to redeem your three months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged, or combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. After your three months' Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expires, you'll need to buy a chargeable add-on to continue enjoying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. £20 of the handset upfront cost will go towards the Xbox bundle. For full terms and conditions, visitee.co.uk/xbox-bundle

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Rachyroo-1
Visitor

Hi, did you receive the xbox? I've received the phone last week but haven't heard anything about the xbox! Thanks

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rachhyroo-1

Welcome to the community.

The Xbox will be dispatched 15-30 days after you receive your phone. You'll get a text message from our delivery company once it's ready to be delivered.

Chris

Is the xbox dispatched to the address on your phone contract or should I have gotten a text to enter my details? 

Thanks

Cat

Christopher_G

It's sent to your account address, @Cat0404.

Chris

I received my phone on the 12th November and have still received nothing.  I have absolutely nothing to suggest i'm getting an xbox either.

Hi @Christopher_G ,

I took out 2 contacts (for myself and my wife), she has received a text about receiving the Xbox but i haven't and i'm the lead contact on the account?  Will 2 x Xbox's arrive or would I receive a message separately?

Katie_B

Hello,

We've identified a small number of customers who are eligible for the Xbox Series S Tech bundle, but haven't received a confirmation text within five days of purchase. We're in the process of contacting those affected, and all customers should receive a text before the end of this week. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, 

Katie.

Katie_B

Hello,

We've identified a small number of customers who are eligible for the Xbox Series S Tech bundle, but haven't received a confirmation text within five days of purchase. We're in the process of contacting those affected, and all customers should receive a text before the end of this week. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, 

Katie.