cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered Apple Watch haven't recieved delivery email/text from DPD

BrockLanders000
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a Apple watch add-on to my contract on the 8th. Got email confirming order which tells me I will receive a subsequent tracking email/text from DPD. I'm yet to received this secondary email despite the website saying usually 1 day delivery. Appreciate the combination of Covid & Bank Holiday probably hasn't helped and it won't be 1 day delivery however, I'm still awaiting any DPD tracking communication. 

8 REPLIES 8
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @BrockLanders000 ,

Welcome to the community,

You will get a text and/or email from DPD the evening before delivery and the day of delivery another text/email with a one hour window when delivery is to happen. Hope this helps.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thanks, keeping an eye out for the text / email. Understand the current climate but I still haven’t heard anything. Do you know the current turn around times on deliveries, is there an anticipated delay or is it my order specific? 

Hi @BrockLanders000.

Did you get an order number in your confirmation email that you can use in our online order tracker?

Jon

Hi, I did yes however, when I search through the online tracking tool I always get the message ‘sorry, we can’t get your order details right now’. 

so seems to be fault? 

Thanks for checking this, @BrockLanders000.

If you're unable to track it this way, the only other way would be to contact our Customer Care team who would be able to check your account for you.

Jon

Scottishyin
Explorer

I’m the same ! 

Still haven’t received any information ? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Scottishyin

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Which Apple Watch model, including size and colour did you order? 

When did you place the order? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.