cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Disgusting Price Increase!

Cookyweb
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've just had the email that you are now cashing in on the cost of living crisis by smashing a massive 14.4 % increase on my bill.

Its absolutely disgusting, at a time when people are struggling to eat and heat their homes you decide to hit us with that ridiculous increase, not just a few % you up it by 14.4%

Its sick and I'll never be using EE again when this contract ends, I'll also be going out of my way to warn other people from using you, there's absolutely no justification in a hike like that, its pure greed and you should be ashamed.

You're a disgrace!

585 REPLIES 585

@WS1995   Then don’t agree to a contract that has T&Cs until you have read that.   It’s that simple.   

And  sure I’ve corrected you in the past as I’ve not gave you my opinion so don’t assume my response it’s my opinion.      

Sod it I’ll give you my opinion right now.  
 An agreed too contract for a set period and sold at that price should remain as that price until the contract term has reached its date.    

Now judge me on my opinion.     

@Wilderness2k   That 17% increase was just last year alone,  you are comparing 2 years of increases with EE.  So your math is a little off.  

This is such a lie!

My contract price went up 30% last night and yet barely ever have phone signal. Clearly not investing the money very well....bosses at EE are clearly pocketing it all themselves whilst ripping off their customers.

My husband is on different network, pays 1/4 of my contract cost and had no increases in past plus has a phone he can actually use...with signal. That's a reputable company unlike EE scumbags 

@Mel1407  If that’s the case it has nothing to do with the yearly price increase.     Perhaps you should be calling customer services about this.  

I have many times (ironically not from my mobile as cant)  but they won't do anything about it except take your money. Rip off company.

I'm at point of probably going to have to get new phone network and just keep paying EE until contract up as struggling without a phone when out without WiFi. 

Appealing to EE customer services is pointless. They won't help.