cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

End of contract and lack of communication from

Krista3
Visitor

Does anybody else find it disgusting how EE doesn’t even let you know when you’re out of contract just put your bill up and take it out your bank. Shame  on you EE,Years of customer my loyalty means nothing will your extra charge of a pound you can spin on your live middle finger for cause you ain’t getting it and I’ll go with somebody else I hope everybody else does the same I think it’s disgusting They don’t let you know the end of contract, But they can put your bill up to a higher price. And the bank rejects it and you get charges left right and centre disgusting and disgraceful I hope you lose a lot of customers and hopefully will read this and check the bank because no doubt they do it to everyone and people might not think to check you can’t trust these big companies cause your loyalty means nothing no more.

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

These BB contracts don't just end, just the min. term expires. They are not fixed term contracts. After the min. term they just carry on at the non-discounted price on a rolling 14-days' notice basis until you explicitly migrate, cancel or upgrade.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Krista3  have you been getting regular emails from EE, such as you bill, or have you somehow let them go to your junk mail or something? Have you checked? Do you use MYEE

EE, like most if not all ISP these days send out reminders a few weeks before your contract ends, inviting you to enter a new contract.