Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Can I change my wifi password

Hi, I tried to follow up with this method but when I click on that link for the router, it doesn't open but says this page does not have data. I don't understand and don't know what to do. 

S-Jewel1 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

End of contract and lack of communication from

Does anybody else find it disgusting how EE doesn’t even let you know when you’re out of contract just put your bill up and take it out your bank. Shame  on you EE,Years of customer my loyalty means nothing will your extra charge of a pound you can s...

Krista3 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 Black pre order

I pre ordered my galaxy fold 3 256gb black 4 weeks ago still haven't received it does anyone or a EE member know roughly when I'll be getting it delivered into the store?.

Got a new payg sim and moblie data not working

So I'm in the UK, and my phone shows that I have signal of 4G but there're no data coming in. Every single app that uses internet shows connection timed out a while after I open them. I've been searching the issue for a while, and I found there's a c...

Apple tv

I have just took out sim only and broadband for 24 months. Can I get Apple TV Free or Amazon Prime. I’ve seen it somewhere but now not sure. 

Resolved! Early upgrade broken insured phone

Hi, I currently have a S21 ultra with a broken screen. The insurance claim has gone through but the device has not been replaced or repaired yet. If I early upgrade and trade in the broken phone will I just pay the insurance excess (plus early upgrad...

ngunter by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Keep old ee sim in new phone

My phone broke, so I got a new device else were as my contract with ee ends on the 2nd of November. Currently I have both ee and the new providers sim in my phone.But when the 2nd comes around, can I change my old ee number to pay-as-you-go. This is ...

Monty09 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

100% free upgrade not working

I've logged into my account, I have 3 phones registered. I have checked each one for when I can upgrade and two of them I need to pay an early fee plus cost of the phone. However, the phone I want to change now - says I can have 100% free early upgra...

lh by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful