Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Refund

I had a refund from EE, I have been sent a cheque which was sent to my old address and it has just been  not sent to me but has never been  cashed - request for it to be reissued how do i do that ? please 

iPhone 13 delivery

Just an update Iphone 13 pro max graphite 256g arrived today ordered on the 23/09 so hopefully you should be receiving your phone soon

Friends and family discount code

This has been very frustrating. I tried to upgrade my mobile last night through the website. Logged in selected my new phone, went to the checkout section and could only see a voucher code bit that I could not click into or type in.I continued on any...

ziptrax by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Billing

I want to buy a new phone. After I select my choice it wants me to set up DD. I'd prefer to pay online as I always have. Can I have a new phone with same plan and pay online? If so, how?

High data usage

Hi, My data resets on the 20th of each month (today). I just went on to my EE app and it says I’ve already used 7.5 GB. I have spent the entirety of the 20th on Wi-Fi besides a 30 minute walk at lunchtime where I did not use my phone so find it hard ...

Mattyman by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perks and Early Upgrade fee

My regular upgrade would be mid December but I noticed if you opt for a higher priced plan you can upgrade without a fee with my NHS PERKS code.  I have had a number of text conversations and they informed me I could upgrade today.  The text conversa...

sal3262 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong device showing in MyEE

Back in April I updated my iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone 11 and this was reflected in the device type shown in MyEE. However, I have noticed that the device type now showing in MyEE against my number has reverted back to my previous iPhone 6s Plus.How ...

0168bill by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

online upgrade checkout not working

i have been trying to upgrade my phone for three days now , everytime i put the secure pin in to verify and click next then click agree to ts & cs then next it is constantly spinning and does not go to next page , i have tried different browsers clea...

B525s-23a router - "T" branded - unable to login to mgmt portal

Hi there, I have the above router which has been working fine - I needed to log in to the management portal to change a setting but was unable to do so. I hard reset the router so that I could use the default password on the label but although the de...

£5 pack 1gb data for 7 days

Last night I just bought £5 pack 1gb data for 7 days and now it's finished I didn't even used it for 30 minutes 

Kedir by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful